ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The fruit and vegetables processing works located in Kherson oblast (Ukraine) is one of the country’s leaders in growing vegetables and gourd family fruits.
The corporate rights (99.9% of participation share in TOV – Ukrainian Limited Liability Company) are for sale.
Estimated value of the works is 40 000 000.00 UAH.
The products under registered trademark include:
- tomato paste, carrot, vegetable marrow and fruit paste in 200 kg packages;
- tomato paste in canning jars and jars with twist-off lids;
- pickled vegetables (cucumbers and tomatoes), sauces in different volume jars with twist- off lids;
- juices in in different volume jars with twist- off lids;
- vegetable marrow paste in jars with twist-off lids.
Year-round staff is 45 people seasonal staff is 70.
Processing capacity for tomato – 300 tonnes/day, sterilization and packing of tomato paste – 3 tonnes/hour, tomato juice filling line – 3500 l/ hour, juice production line – 4-5 tonnes/day.
The works area is 5.1977 hectares (plots are rented).
Processing area – 9 529 m2
Technological equipment includes lines necessary for more than 26 types of products.
MARKETING AND INFRASTRUCTURE:
There are more than 15 permanent distribution partners in all regions of Ukraine; trade networks (for production under private labels).
Export is from 23 to 33% (Belarus, USA, Romania, Georgia, Israel, Canada, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, and Kazakhstan).
Average annual revenues from sales is around 50 000 000.00 UAH.