Members of our team provide comprehensive customers’ support for Merger and Acquisition Deals.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are transactions in which the ownership of companies, other business organizations, or their operating units is transferred or consolidated with other entities. As an aspect of strategic management, M&A can allow enterprises to grow or downsize, and change the nature of their business or competitive position.
We assist with all processes during transactionss:
- selling business (fully or partly)
- buying business (fully or partly)
- merger of companies on parity or non-parity terms.
We operate on both buyers and sellers side.
We provide professional consulting related to key issues of M & A:
- definition of company’s strategy
- business planning
- case’ preparation (attractive investment history of a company)
- definition of financing structure
- structuring for selling and buying deals
- assistance with raising finances
- composition of potential buyers’ list
- selection of potential objects for acquisition
- assistance with business estimation and estimation of potential
objects for acquisition
- negotiation with potential buyers and sellers on behalf of the customers
- organizing of «beauty contest» if there are several propositions from different counterparties
- preparation of investment memorandum
- selecting a team of consultants: lawyers, auditors, IR-agencies and other specialists required to support M&A deals
- due diligence organization
The geography of Millstone & Co activities covers the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
We also work with the Asian region and the countries of North America when searching for potential buyers or sellers.